viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

By my side

Wait,
I don't want for you to go,
just lie with me a little while,
just wait until the morning comes

Stay,
you don't need to ever leave again,
just stay and smell my skin once more,
and I promise I won't fade away

Because I want you to get to me
to take away all this hate in me
to shine so bright in this darkest night
and to feel all the things that are
crushing me into the ground

Go,
If you really want to go, just go,
just leave and walk away,
I'm not begging you to stay anymore.

You see,
you need to understand one thing,
I'm only walking half the way,
the rest you have to do it yourself.

But if you do I know I'll be with you
all the time that you want, that you need me to,
I'll make you smile, or at least I'll try,
every day, every night that you stay in my arms.
I'll show you my scars, tell you what they mean,
I'll take care of yours like the softest breeze.
So come on girl, let's pick a fight
'cause the world is fucked but we'll win if you're standing by my side.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario